Re: [firebird-php] Re: Zend Framework and piwik ...

  • Lester Caine
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 20, 2012
      Lester Caine wrote:
      > I've attached a full ddl for the finished database.
      That is in the repo ... and the latest one has the admin role removed
      /core/Db/Schema/firebird_ddl.sql

      --
      Lester Caine - G8HFL
      -----------------------------
      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 25, 2012
        p51b.mustang wrote:

        > --- In firebird-php@yahoogroups.com, Lester Caine<lester@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> Lester Caine wrote:
        >>> Now back to getting the user interface functioning fully:)
        >>
        >> 8 hours to find a single line fix for the user interface.
        >> http://lsces.co.uk/hg/piwik/rev/0d636c37b67e has a couple of other fixes, but
        >> the Auth file was failing due to no parameter.
        >>
        >> At least now I know HOW to debug the user interface.
        >
        > Don't you love trying to understand others' code :-)
        > I just couldn't have any info being recorded and delved into the code trying to find out why; no errors just no recording. Muck around for ages until to my embarrassment to most obvious reason was there yelling at me to pay attention. Both my jscript& piwik php class were pointing to the original piwik site and not the one downloaded from you, which is called piwik-fb. Doh!
        > BTW I missed your last few message as I didn't realize the 'next' at bottom of thread. Must be the weather; been around 38-40 degC here recently :-(

        It's OK for some ... cold and wet here ...

        I've knocked my copy off a couple of times, but the 'tip' version on
        http://lsces.co.uk/hg/piwik/ is stable so I've tagged it FB1.7 just to nail it
        down. Matt is working on the 'visit' code, but I think firebird will perform a
        lot better with a slightly different query structure ...
        AND I've even got a working world map!
        But logging in as anything other than admin is failing, now I can add users, so
        that is the next target.

        --
        Lester Caine - G8HFL