hello

  • maneisha-mccarthy568@orangeyum.info
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2007
      Hi everyone....sorry i have been away but i just moved into a better house. i got a way better deal with these guys http://whensitready.info/pqag they consolidated my old ones to im so happy. check it out!
    • chani-kopnicky561@misstheway.info
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18, 2007
        I used to think that if it seemed to good to be true it probably was, that was until i found this company http://yachtoflife.info/lvci they gave me the best deal on my home ever! have a look you wont be dissapointed!
      • sherry-heath238@jsbgfsfd.info
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2007
          Hey John, it was really fun going out the other night and talking, while we were out you said that you felt insecure about your manhood, i noticed in the toilets you were quite small in that area : ) , but not to worry.. that website that i was telling you about is my secret weapon to an extra 3 inz, trust me.. girls love bigger ones, i’ve had 5 times as many chicks since i used these pills a year ago. The package i used was the 6 month supply one, and its worth every cent and more.. the website is http://www.auhua.net/zukj
          Ring me on the weekend and we will go out and drink again and let you know some more secrets : ).
          Later dude, Brad