AMATEUR LADY TRAVELER lOOKING FOR AMERICAN MEN TO FULFILL FEW FANTASIES..

  • sherlytim
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 9:21 PM
      AMATEUR LADY TRAVELER lOOKING FOR AMERICAN MEN TO FULFILL FEW FANTASIES..

      Hello Gentlemen, Just Wondering up in my hotel room. sexy room ..Hmm.
      Hi there do not be surprised, I'm Attractive Business lady 36 Seeking
      ADVENTROUS YOUNG MEN AS MY COMPANION during my
      stay in this city..

      Brief about myself
      My name is Tanya Lopez a From BRASIL ,I'm fashion garments designer..
      I'm in TOWN for a week , My business meeting are
      during the day Most of the late evenings are free, and Alone.. Before
      geeting back to brasil on routine life with sick hubby
      .., I would like to SeXperience and enjoy the pleasure of life ,my
      desire is to meet young men who love to OR know to please
      amature lady

      WE can go on a short trip say 2-3 day and stay more if time and
      company permits.

      If you are interested in being my Travel- Holiday Companion , i may
      need to see each other before we
      could meet up let's have FACE 2 FACE CHAT ,I have Set my video chat
      profile on the site *** http://Ladiesintown.com ***
      Access my video chat profile ,profile id::brasilianbeauty :: LET'S
      SEE EACH OTHER FIRST

      I'm looking forward get hooked with nice guy , So if you think you
      would fit in my bill , ping my profile

      If you are interested please get in touch for video chat
      We can take up things form there, & exchange our numbers What do
      you think??

      Hoping to have Wild & Long Hot Week long !!!

      T.Lopez