WANTED TRAVEL-HOLIDAY COMPANION FOR CUTE LADY DOCTOR..(M-Y-L-F) This WeekEnd

  • sherlytim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007
      WANTED TRAVEL-HOLIDAY COMPANION FOR CUTE LADY DOCTOR..(M-Y-L-F) This
      WeekEnd

      HI, I'm just waking up with dream to meet my fantasy mate, I'm 35 y/o
      Dentist , active and adventrous I have recently
      moved in this city ..after painful divorce process.. I'm from ireland ,
      Bit more about me: 5'7" , blue eyes, blonde hair,love pleasing more
      than being pleased.I Feel Xtremely lonely , I look
      forward to have No Stings attached Companion Enjoy my weekends i have
      plans to go on SHORT TRIP Next month have not found
      suitbale sensous companions yet.

      I Like to talk to sum nice guys who would be interested in being as a
      companion to this sugarmom...
      I have Extra Spare ticket ,and am looking for decent Man to JOin me..
      I can bear the Ticket expenses. rest we could share. What do you think ??
      I could be your Sugar mom too..LOL:)

      If You Like To Be My Night Life/Weekend GetAway Companion ,Leave
      Message for in the voice mail,
      You access my contact info at the site http://WantedPlaymates.com
      profile name is ""LONELYIRISHLADY""
      After i receive your voicemail,
      i will call, pls dont waste your time by sending me long replies..you
      willnot get any mail replies..

      Get in Touch with me OR leave Mssg for me

      Check my Desires, my pics,and write to me,Although I'm interested in
      meeting nice guy,but dont want to end meeting wierdos.
      So do check my profile and initate contact thru my profile, direct
      replies will not be entertained,

      Sorry for this i have to do this to filter out junk contacts &
      maintain annoymity.. also get hooked with real decent guy
      who is looking for healthy NSA Friendship. what do you think ??

      Have you heard of MILF ?? Many guys at my clinic think i'm the one...

      Dr Rose Winslet