Husband Away On Biz Trip-Dominant Lady Seeks SeXXXy Comapnion TODAY

  • marry_pinto39
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2007
      Husband Away On Biz Trip-Dominant Lady Seeks SeXXXy Comapnion TODAY

      Gentlemen- I'm classy Sophisticated lady aged 35 working as Business
      Development Executive for Software firm financialy well
      to do with happy family . my husband has just left on his business
      trip and willbe back by next weekend and I have the house all to myself.
      I Live in a calm Private Villa in Serene Location. I love my husband
      very much but we barely have sex anymore and I am
      looking for a younger man that can remind me how hot and passionate
      sex used to be.
      this man needs to be discreet, handsome, young, and confident.!

      I am Free 2day and 2mrow. I am still not sure if I will go through
      with this but please send me a face pic as well as a body
      pic and maybe we can arrange something. I am full-figured, voluptuous,
      and proportional. i am looking for a man that can cum
      multiple times as I want to make the most of this experience.
      I don't want to be caught with wrong a guy, so on a temporary basis i
      have have set up my profile and uploaded
      my nice guys to get intouch with me this weekend at ###
      http://FlirtingHouseWives.com ###
      See My Pic and Get in Touch With me right now my profile name is
      "daringlady"

      I will be deleting my profile after finding a right partner.

      Send me a quick message if you are as sexually minded as I am.
      Looking forward to have phone chat with you this afternoon or evening.

      If you have fantasies that you want to be fulfilled, I would love to
      exchange ideas and make them a reality.
      We could meet at a common place after that.

      wE CAN MEET TODAY