ARABIAN LADY WANTS 2 MEET A DECENT GENTLEMAN TONITE...

  • marry_pinto39
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2007
      ARABIAN LADY WANTS 2 MEET A DECENT GENTLEMAN TONITE...

      Lady in Mid 30's-I'm Just Starting To Feel More Sexually Adventurous,
      I have recently moved in this city from Dubai,
      I'm Very Out Going Lady Doctor from Middle East Seeking Sexually
      Adventrous Man for Discreet Relationship..

      I have Just Entered Mid 30's ,last week i turned (35 yrs old) I'm
      just starting feel to be more Sexually Adventurous I'd really like to
      fool around a little with a hot guy with a naughty mind that likes to
      get his d**ck played with

      We'll chill~ i'm fun as hell ,and i know how to connect with you to
      get you off mentally and physiclly, I'm Doctor by profession,
      Seperated, I'm looking for guy to Go out weekend getaways,erotic
      massage sessions, scented bubble bath etc.. If you think you can offer
      me what i'm looking for Let's have Face to Face Talk, I prefer this
      no strings attached affair to be discreet,also i don't want end with
      creepy guys out there on prowl.
      So i have set up my cam at WWW ., Mature Ladies Date ..com so lets
      have a face2 face chat,

      My profile name is "bbwbabe" Then we could meet up in person what do
      you think at local coffee shop ??

      Willing to be you sugar mom too. Are you Looking for Sugarmom?. Then i
      could be one you can tryout with..