you know i got it

  • erika-haven989@xapormap.info
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2007
      you can now officially call me Dr. :) Took me about 2 months,
      but after calling these guys 1 770 621-2634 they helped get me setup and get fully
      accredited! Great people.
    • erika-haven952@abeauteway.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2007
        This is just awesome guys! I finally got around to graduatin and I didn't even
        have to turn up a single day this time around to get my final credit points. Now
        I am fully qualified in a BA and on the hunt for a new job! I'll let you
        guys know how I do, but just thought I'd mention this now since they helped me
        out. If any of u interested in getting a BA or something similar without having
        to go through all the hassle they put you through in US institutions give these
        guys a call 1-415 267 3940 . They got me through in around a month.