Hi got a site of finger bikes

  • mastermax_99
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6 6:11 PM
      www.mydragonballz.8k.com<br>and www.go.to/thefingerstop
    • mastermax_99
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 11 12:01 PM
        the leader of you team i didnt know you are a member of my clube how did you find my club?
      • mastermax_99
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2000
          some one go to my site www.mydragonballz.8k.com
        • dougg00_01
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 20 6:35 PM
            Hi, i'm new at fingerbiking and I just got my
            first two fingerbikes. I have two Tech Bikes and one's
            a Race Master and the other's a Caliber. Right now
            the best tricks I can do is are bar spins, tail
            whips, and thats about it. If anyone here can... please
            teach me some new tricks.<br><br>~*Doug*~