2013 LEH LADAKH PLAN

  • TYREMARK
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2013
      WWW.TYREMARK.COM

      **

      If you experience issues with the display of this e-mail, click
      here to view it <http://www.innovativesgroup.com/Tyremark/emailer.html>

      *Dear sir,*

      * *We take this opportunity to introduce Our Aim � EXPLORE ASIA� on bike
      under the
      name TYREMARK

      *INDIA,* the country of rich and varied cultures, has been and shall always
      be every individuals dream destination. Whether it be India�s *culture,
      hospitality* or its *scenic nature,* India has been attracting individuals
      across the globe. This is our hidden secret.

      We a group of *Young Indians*, wish to however, expose the fact, that most
      of us Indians turn a blind eye to this immense gift of nature that we have.
      Most of us being Indians know less or almost nothing about the natural
      treasures surround us. With this sole motive, our group has been extremely
      active in various nature trails & expeditions.

      With this aim, our group consisting of talented, educated, dedicated and
      most importantly experienced persons have come together to explore, once
      more, the extreme heights of
      *Leh & Laddakh.*

      *Nitin Joshi,* a computer engineer by qualification, has been at the core
      of such activities and has taken the lead to form this group. Nitin has
      scaled over 85 forts in Maharashtra and has a commendable experience of
      over 4 expeditions to the Leh on bikes. He doesn�t stop here. How about a
      successful *�Everest Base Camp�* Trek !

      *Dhaval Apte,* who is also engineer by profession has near same experience
      in this ever adventurous field of nature exploration. He has over 45
      successful climbing Sahayadris & a biking expedition to Leh in his ketty .

      Speaking of bikes, how could a group of adventurous bikers be complete
      without an experienced seasoned mechanic in the team! With this brief
      about our group, we would like to drive your attention to our aim of
      involving ourselves in this activity.

      India, rest in cradle of nature, with the immense Himalayas up north, and
      the Arabian sea to the south, There is immense variety cultures,
      languages, traditions, beliefs and mannerism across this stretch of 2000
      kms between North and south , with this diversity in our unity. We should
      stand upright as One Nation in the world to cater to such diversity. But,
      can we really be upright about our country, if we don�t know much about it?
      The answer is obvious !

      Introducing *Leh Laddakh, Bhutan , Nepal , Srilanka and Rajasthan Biking
      Expeditions*. We have adventurous tours conducted throughout the year. The
      schedule for the same is as follows and also attached alongwith.

      *Leh Laddakh*

      May

      June

      July

      August

      October

      November

      *North East*

      January

      February

      March

      September

      October

      November

      *Bhutan*

      March

      April

      May

      September

      October

      November

      *Tibet*

      April

      May

      June

      July

      August

      September
      October

      *Rajasthan*

      September

      October

      *Everest Base Camp*

      March

      April

      May

      *Adventure Nepal*

      Throughout the Year

      *Aqua Goa*

      Throughout the Year except Rainy season

      *
      *
      *WE ORGANISE SPECIAL CYCLING & ADVENTURE BIKING TOURS IN THIS ALL REGION.*

      We welcome one and all, who wish to contribute to our cause of spreading
      awareness about our
      Country and culture through exploration and research.

      Also intellectual, monitory or blessings! They are all important to us.
      Thank you.

      TYREMARK
      1327/E, Sadashiv Peth,
      F/16-17, Pune-411030, India.

      *MR.NITIN JOSHI* : 91-9823179191 , 9373003018
      *Mr.DHAVAL APTE *: 91-9923063562

      email : nitinajoshi@...

      *www.tyremark.com *

      If you do not wish to receive any such future messages from us
      please reply us back with * Unsubscribe* subject, so that we will remove
      it from our database

      [image: Inline image 1]

      NITIN ARUN JOSHI
      +919823179191 , 9373003018