The Location of Stephen

  • Shields, Stephen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2000
      Matt,

      I'm alive and well, Matt and thanks! Just back in my busy life! I'm
      looking forward to finding a window to interact with you and Brian! So I
      will try to get to it in the next few days. I was just telling Brian and
      some others today how much I was enjoying our interchange. It's also
      totally cool if you want to shoot me additional questions. Generally, with
      my schedule, these kinds of e-mails are those I hit on weekends or late at
      night.

      Stephen Shields
      USA TODAY
      Analyst
      sshields@...
      http://www.usatoday.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2000
        I would like to take a minute to express to all of you how much I am enjoying
        this exchange as well and have commented to friends at work, school and my
        family at home.

        I sign on right when I get home to see the latest message and it has
        definitely assisted me in my prayers at night because sometimes I don't think
        I am saying enough, or even the right thing!

        Thanks to you all...