The New Guy

  • northofnormalcy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2005
      I don't know if anyone is even in this group any more or monitering
      it or whatever, but I went to findingfaith.com and it was a
      dissapointment. Apparently it's a online faith group run by some guy
      out of his house, not the discussion forum I was hoping for.
      Anyways, I'm hungery for someone to talk about this book with. I'm a
      former PK off at college developing my philosophy and theology and
      unable to discuss the book with friends (I go to an evangelical
      christian college.)

      So I guess if anyone's home please respond, I'd love to talk with
      you.

      God Bless

      - Joe Savell
    • snshields
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2005
        Hi Joe,

        In truth there's very little activity here nowadays. And Brian has a
        new site: http://www.anewkindofchristian.org

        There's a lot more discussion @

        and I moderate

        blessings,

        Stephen Shields

        --- In findingfaith@yahoogroups.com, "northofnormalcy"
        <Notanotherdairyman@h...> wrote:

        > I don't know if anyone is even in this group any more or monitering
        > it or whatever, but I went to findingfaith.com and it was a
        > dissapointment. Apparently it's a online faith group run by some guy
        > out of his house, not the discussion forum I was hoping for.
        > Anyways, I'm hungery for someone to talk about this book with. I'm a
        > former PK off at college developing my philosophy and theology and
        > unable to discuss the book with friends (I go to an evangelical
        > christian college.)
        >
        > So I guess if anyone's home please respond, I'd love to talk with
        > you.
        >
        > God Bless
        >
        > - Joe Savell
      • Caroline Wong
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 14, 2005
          Or you can just throw out a comment or question and see what happens.

          In Him

          Caroline