Re: Hi all

  • rom121andtwo
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2004
      Hey I just joined too. What made you want to plug in?

      In findingfaith@yahoogroups.com, "wayfaring01" <bill62489@c...> wrote:
      > My name is Bill and I just joined the group. Doesn't look like much
      > is happening here now but I am enjoying reading all the old posts
      > here on FF.
      >
      > bill
    • Vanessa Greene
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2004
        Hello, yeah i like the information that they give you and i wanted to learn more, that's why i joined, you can email me anytime o.k.??? vanessa greene
        P.S. contact me when you get a chance i will appreciate it, thank you very much sign: vanessa greene

        rom121andtwo <titustwo132003@...> wrote:

        Hey I just joined too. What made you want to plug in?

        In findingfaith@yahoogroups.com, "wayfaring01" <bill62489@c...> wrote:
        > My name is Bill and I just joined the group. Doesn't look like much
        > is happening here now but I am enjoying reading all the old posts
        > here on FF.
        >
        > bill

        You can visit the Finding Faith Yahoo groups web site to modify your
        delivery settings and review former messages @

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT