Hi all

  • wayfaring01
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2004
      My name is Bill and I just joined the group. Doesn't look like much
      is happening here now but I am enjoying reading all the old posts
      here on FF.

      bill
    • rom121andtwo
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2004
        Hey I just joined too. What made you want to plug in?

        In findingfaith@yahoogroups.com, "wayfaring01" <bill62489@c...> wrote:
        > My name is Bill and I just joined the group. Doesn't look like much
        > is happening here now but I am enjoying reading all the old posts
        > here on FF.
        >
        > bill
      • Vanessa Greene
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 2004
          Hello, yeah i like the information that they give you and i wanted to learn more, that's why i joined, you can email me anytime o.k.??? vanessa greene
          P.S. contact me when you get a chance i will appreciate it, thank you very much sign: vanessa greene

          rom121andtwo <titustwo132003@...> wrote:

          Hey I just joined too. What made you want to plug in?

          In findingfaith@yahoogroups.com, "wayfaring01" <bill62489@c...> wrote:
          > My name is Bill and I just joined the group. Doesn't look like much
          > is happening here now but I am enjoying reading all the old posts
          > here on FF.
          >
          > bill

          You can visit the Finding Faith Yahoo groups web site to modify your
          delivery settings and review former messages @

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT