Another NKOC forum

  • neochristian1
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2003
      Just a note to let those on this forum know that there is a sub-group
      of the original NKOC called NKOC2 (I'm not very imaginative). The
      original group has been through "A New Kind of Christian" 3 times,
      has gone through "The Story We Find Ourselves In" and is awaiting
      Brian's third book.

      So rather than trying to "rewind" that particular forum, I started a
      sub-forum for those brand new to ANKOC. We are just starting into
      Chapter 1 this week.

      If you would be interested in interacting on Brian's book, the web
      addy is:

      neox