hi everyone

  • kaloszoi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2003
      Hi everyone,
      I'm new to this site... but not new to postmodernism. I finished
      NKOC and I'm starting Finding Faith... Has anyone else just started
      that would like to communicate via email about the book?
      Mandi
    • neochristian1
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2003
        Hi Mandi,

        I am new to this forum and to postmodern Christianity. However, I
        have read ANKOC and I am about 3/4 the way through "Finding Faith." I
        would love to discuss FF with someone. This particular forum doesn't
        seem to have much interaction on it but I would love to fire up
        some. :)

        So I'd be interested in talking about it here or via email.

        Not sure who the mod is here but I'll welcome you to Finding Faith.

        neox