{SEI#042-235}[findingfaith] What are the essentials?

  • Oak Associates
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20 6:13 AM
      Thank you for your interest in the Oak Associates Funds. We look forward to this opportunity to respond to your inquiry. You should receive a response within two business days.
    • Eland, David R
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20 7:08 AM
        I got the automated spam message below after I posted to the
        FindingFaith list.

        Please remove OakAssociates@... from the FindingFaith list. I
        would prefer that my posts to this list are not used as a marketing
        tool.

        Thanks,
        Dave Eland

        Thank you for your interest in the Oak Associates Funds. We look
        forward to this opportunity to respond to your inquiry. You should
        receive a response within two business days.

        You can visit the Finding Faith Yahoo groups web site to modify your
        delivery settings and review former messages @

        Delivery Options: individual emails, 1 digest email a day, or no email
        (all emails avail @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/findingfaith)

        Want to unsubscribe? Just send a blank note to
        findingfaith-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/