RE: [findingfaith] Post-Modernism

  • Dennis Marasco
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17, 2002
      Glad to have you, Sue. I was impressed by how "New...Christian" challenges
      those of us 'old' Christians to step into the new era. I love the motto for
      Youth For Christ which works with teens, "geared to the times, anchored to
      the Rock." It seems to me that Brian has captured this well in the new
      frame. Keep reading!
      His,
      Dennis Marasco