Re: [findingfaith] Post-Modernism

  • DT2748@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2002
      Hi and welcome to the group. The route you took in reading is the same as
      mine. Feel free to share a little more about yourself.

      Denny

    • Dennis Marasco
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 17, 2002
        Glad to have you, Sue. I was impressed by how "New...Christian" challenges
        those of us 'old' Christians to step into the new era. I love the motto for
        Youth For Christ which works with teens, "geared to the times, anchored to
        the Rock." It seems to me that Brian has captured this well in the new
        frame. Keep reading!
        His,
        Dennis Marasco