Post-Modernism

  • Sue Krizman
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2002
      Hi, I am new to this group. I just finished reading "A New Kind Of
      Christian" and really thought it was great. I am anxious to jump into
      "Finding Faith" as well. I am searching for more insights into living as
      a Christian in a Post-Modern world.
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2002
        Hi Sue!

        You wrote,

        Hi, I am new to this group. I just finished reading "A New Kind Of
        Christian" and really thought it was great. I am anxious to jump into
        "Finding Faith" as well. I am searching for more insights into living as
        a Christian in a Post-Modern world.

        ss:

        Finding Faith is a great book; you'll enjoy it! There is also a discussion
        group dedicated solely to NKOC @

        You can also find articles on pomo and the faith @

        http://www.faithmaps.org/pomophilarticles.htm

        and links to other sites @

        http://www.faithmaps.org/pomophillinks.htm

        Finally, I moderate a discussion group on

        "navigating theology, leadership, discipleship and church life in
        postmodernity "

        @

        blessings,
        http://faithmaps.blogspot.com
        "tools for navigating theology,
        leadership, discipleship and
        church life in postmodernity"
        over 500 links and articles

        ---

      • DT2748@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 9, 2002
          Hi and welcome to the group. The route you took in reading is the same as
          mine. Feel free to share a little more about yourself.

          Denny

        • Dennis Marasco
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 17, 2002
            Glad to have you, Sue. I was impressed by how "New...Christian" challenges
            those of us 'old' Christians to step into the new era. I love the motto for
            Youth For Christ which works with teens, "geared to the times, anchored to
            the Rock." It seems to me that Brian has captured this well in the new
            frame. Keep reading!
            His,
            Dennis Marasco
            Hi, I am new to this group. I just finished reading "A New Kind Of
            Christian" and really thought it was great. I am anxious to jump into
            "Finding Faith" as well. I am searching for more insights into living as
            a Christian in a Post-Modern world.

            You can visit the Finding Faith Yahoo groups web site to modify your
            delivery settings and review former messages @

            Delivery Options: individual emails, 1 digest email a day, or no email (all
            emails avail @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/findingfaith)

            Want to unsubscribe? Just send a blank note to
            findingfaith-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com