Inclusive vs Exclusive

  • dt2748
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2002
      Upon reading many of Brian's books, I am impressed with the idea of
      being inclusive in dealing with both Christians, and those who have
      not quite reached that point yet.

      I have a brother who is definately in the Modern mind set. I love
      him dearly, and he has always been there for me. Occasionally he
      will invite me to one of his church functions, and frankly, I'm not
      sure whether to go or not because I feel it will send the wrong
      message.

      You see, his church is a very exclusive hypercalvinistic,
      hyperdispensationalist, closed communion Baptist church.(I think you
      get the drift.)

      Do you feel that by not being anxious to attend, I may be more
      exclusive than I realize? Some input from others please.

      Denny