Newbie

  • arjaytwo75035
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2002
      Group,

      I wanted to introduce myself. I am Richard. I am a member of the
      Church of Christ and also a minister. I have read Brian's book, A
      New Kind of Christian and was amazed at some of the insights and
      questions he posed. These were some of the same questions and
      thoughts I have been having over the last few years.

      I have had the fortune to meet Brian and share time with him. I
      really believe God is using him in a wonderful way.

      Postmodernism is one of the most frustrating and enlightening things
      in my life. I really believe we have to find some balance between
      experience and knowledge.

      I look forward to being on the journey with this group.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2002
        Richard wrote:

        I wanted to introduce myself. I am Richard. I am a member....

        ss:

        Welcome to findingfaith! We look forward to your contributions.

        "tools for navigating theology,
        leadership, discipleship and
        church life in postmodernity"
        over 500 links and articles