Witness for Christ

  • dt2748
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2002
      I thought it might be interesting to get input from anyone out
      there on how is best way to be a witness for Christ. Of course the
      extremes would be 1) being a silent witness by the type of life that
      you live, in other words, by example 2) beating someone over the
      head with a Bible, and then forcing their head down and making them
      repeat what is known as the sinners prayer. Of coursel, maybe
      something in between might work?
      Denny