Thanks

  • jbarnhilliii
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2002
      Thanks to Stephen, Chris, and Brian for your responses. I have tried
      to find ANKOC discussion group and for some reason, every time I
      attempted to view it I received error messages and could not access
      it. I will attempt it again and also search through faithmaps for
      more discusion.

      Brian, (I am assuming you are Brian McClaren) I applaud you for
      having Neo suggest ways that the church might go forward into
      postmodernity. Hope I didn't offend you in saying it seemed like a
      pipe dream. Hope is a better way and ironically, though I believe
      ther are very few churches out there moving into new paradigms, I
      reluctantly had to leave a church just like the ones Neo would have
      envisioned. (No, I moved from Chicago to Minneapolis; it was not an
      excommunication!) This move has exacerbated the sence
      of "lonliness" because I'm no longer in an environment that nurtures
      my odd-duck faith.

      Again, thanks to all for your encouragement. I'm glad I'm not really
      alone in this. I hope to write more after seeing some of your
      suggested websites.

      Jim Barnhill
      Minneaplis, MN
    • hagenme@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2002
        "jbarnhilliii" <jbarnhilliii@...> wrote:
        >Thanks to Stephen, Chris, and Brian for your responses. I have tried
        >to find ANKOC discussion group and for some reason, every time I
        >attempted to view it I received error messages and could not access
        >it. I will attempt it again and also search through faithmaps for
        >more discusion.

        Jim,
        I've belonged to NKOC discussion group since it started last May. You should be able to access it by going to Yahoo Groups. If you have problems, let me know and I will send you a link.
        Maureen