Is this group still active?

  • jbarnhilliii
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2002
      I just read A New Kind of Christian, and am interested in continuing
      this conversation with people online. It seems as though no one is
      continuing this discussion through posted messages.

      Is anyone out there????
    • skatyh@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 27, 2002
        Hi!

        Yes, I would love to discuss the book. I have read it three times and by the
        time I found the forum the discussion seemed dead.

        Let me know,
        Katy

      • hagenme@netscape.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 27, 2002
          Have you tried nkoc@yahoogroups.com? While most of the discussion occurred last June, this site remains active. You sign up for it just like any other yahoogroup.
          Maureen

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 27, 2002
            jbarnhiliii wrote:

            I just read A New Kind of Christian, and am interested in continuing
            this conversation with people online. It seems as though no one is
            continuing this discussion through posted messages.

            Is anyone out there????

            ss:

            Hello, yes we're all still here and we crank up from time to time as some
            have questions or comments.

            I'm sure NKOC discussion would be welcome here and there is also another
            yahoogroup specifically for discussion on that book. See

            blessings,
            "tools for navigating theology,
            leadership, discipleship and
            church life in postmodernity"
            over 500 links and articles

          • sunfirefay@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 27, 2002
              I'm sorry, but I haven't read this book yet. I will however, look for it
              tomorrow and then as I read it we can discuss it if you would like.

              Let me know...Cynthia