Meanwhile, in medium bowl mix remaining.

  • Bill Hutchins
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2001
      Pour mixture over potatoes. Cover; cook over medium heat until eggs are almost set, about 10 minutes. Remove cover. Sprinkle with cheese. Wrap skillet handle in double thickness of aluminum foil. Place skillet 4 to 5 inches from heat source.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2001
        Hi everyone:  This may be a virus - please don't open the attached executable.  I will change the settings so that files cannot be attached to emails.

        "tools for navigating theology,
        leadership, discipleship and
        church life in postmodernity"

        Pour mixture over potatoes.  Cover; cook over medium heat until eggs are almost set, about 10 minutes.  Remove cover.  Sprinkle with cheese.  Wrap skillet handle in double thickness of aluminum foil.  Place skillet 4 to 5 inches from heat source.
        You can visit the Finding Faith Yahoo groups web site to modify your
        delivery settings and review former messages @