Re: Digest Number 46

  • Matthew Glock
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2001
      > Scriobhaim

      boy did I enjoy that rant...

      glad you found Brian's book and welcome to the fellowship.

      fyi there is another yahoo group reading through NKOC together the groups
      name is NKOC.

      Matthew

      --

      Matthew and Sylvie Glock
      10 rue des Lilas

      Home: 04 76 04 84 06
      Mobile: 06 21 08 15 13
    • scriobhaim@yahoo.co.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2001
        Frere Matthieu,
        Merci beaucoup for the friendly and, I think, merciful
        words! Usually after a rant like that, someone tells me
        to chill out. But I got that out of my system and feel
        much better now. I intend to read the rest of Brian's book
        before I offer up any more thoughts - hopefully calmer ones.
        I head back to the mission field after New Year and don't
        expect I'll be participating in groups like this from
        there. So I'm taking the chance to see what this cyberspace
        thing is all about while I'm in the USA.
        God bless you and your work!
        Scriobhaim