Re: A New Kind of Christian

  • briancrcc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 26, 2001
      In a message dated 6/26/01 2:08:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      davideweber@... writes:

      But I gotta ask:  was I
      not paying attention in 1998 when DC United won the World Cup?
      I must have missed that one. :-)

      That was wishful thinking.  After all, this is fiction!!!  I figured I could
      indulge my wishes....  Thanks for your kind words, everyone.  -- Brian
      Message 2 of 10 , May 12, 2002
        Hi all,

        I've posted a number of book reviews and articles related to Brian's A New
        Kind of Christian under

        McLaren's A New Kind of Christian

        which is under

        Postmodernism and its Impact on Evangelicalism

        @

        http://www.faithmaps.org/pomophilarticles.htm

        I'm cross-posting this note to Finding Faith, faithmaps, and NKOC, so some
        of you will not doubt get it more than once!

        "tools for navigating theology,
        leadership, discipleship and
        church life in postmodernity"
        over 500 links and articles