New Kind of Christian

  • krichards@arksigns.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2001
      I just finished reading A New Kind of Christian and I was really struck by
      the realization that because a lot of the information I had learned as a
      child just didn't make sense any more, I had become frozen in my faith
      journey.  I couldn't share it with others in my church because it didn't fit
      with "proper" church-talk nor did it seem that anyone else was feeling the
      same struggle. I also didn't think I could live my faith out in service
      because I couldn't articulate what I actually believed other than a strong
      belief in God.   Dan and I were kindred spirits!  This book was great
      encouragement to keep growing and to look for good spiritual friends.

      Thank you Brian!

      Kathy Richards