reading modern theology

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2001
      Hi all:

      While I've linked to a lot of theology sites and articles on faithmaps.org,
      there aren't a lot of theological sites that reflect postmodern insights. I
      put together a little article addressing this and posted it at the top of
      the faithmaps theology articles and theology links pages.

      I thought you might be interested in these comments.

      http://www.faithmaps.org/notinnavigation/theologyinpomo.htm

      Your comments are also welcome!

      Stephen Shields
      stephen@...