Thanks Brian!

  • bsunderly@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2001
      Well, I finished A New Kind Of Christian at 2:00am this morning. I am
      a slow reader, but I read it for two days and last night I couldn't
      go to sleep until I finished reading it. Of course, I also had
      trouble sleeping once I finished it. My mind is racing.

      I feel as though I have finally found someone who has put into words
      many of the things I have felt regularly over the last 5 years. I
      took one of my friends to buy the book yesterday, and told another
      about it last night (he said he'd order it from Amazon when he got
      home.)

      I don't know what to say other than thank you Brian. I pray God gives
      me the opportunity to talk with you more about how He is sorting all
      of this stuff out in my life... and how I can help those in my church
      to do the same thing in a genuine way.

      Thank You!
      Brian Sunderly (Heartland Church, Ellicott City, MD)
    • briancrcc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2001
        Thanks for your encouraging words, though I hope losing sleep didn't ruin
        your day today!  It's so good to hear that the book is helping people.  One
        works and works in private, sitting in front of a computer screen, hoping to
        hear things like this someday.   Blessings -- Brian