368The New Guy

  • northofnormalcy
    Feb 5, 2005
      I don't know if anyone is even in this group any more or monitering
      it or whatever, but I went to findingfaith.com and it was a
      dissapointment. Apparently it's a online faith group run by some guy
      out of his house, not the discussion forum I was hoping for.
      Anyways, I'm hungery for someone to talk about this book with. I'm a
      former PK off at college developing my philosophy and theology and
      unable to discuss the book with friends (I go to an evangelical
      christian college.)

      So I guess if anyone's home please respond, I'd love to talk with
      you.

      God Bless

      - Joe Savell
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic