339note from the moderator

    Sep 22, 2003
      Hi all,

      Before there was

      or

      there was this forum!

      I used to pastor with my friend Brian McLaren at Cedar Ridge Community
      Church and started this forum while there. If you look @

      You can see from the month/year table at the bottom of the page that there
      has been intermittent periods of discussion here. So some have posted
      concerns that their posts were not appropriate here. They are and your
      thoughts are welcome. Let the conversation continue!

      http://faithmaps.blogspot.com
      "navigating theology, leadership, and spiritual formation in postmodernity"

      ---