330Re: [findingfaith] Request

  • Daniel Elwell
    Sep 16, 2003
      Thanks for your post. I'm glad you found us!

      ANKOC and it's sequel, The Story We Find Ourselves In
      (TSWFOI) can catalyze thiking in some interesting
      ways. That is of course Brian's chief reason for
      writing the books - to stimulate thinking.

      I'm not exactly sure what you are specifically asking
      for, though. Are you looking for folks to correspond
      with about about what you discover from the book? Or
      are you looking for a penpal to read through the book
      with you.

      I'm sure there are many folks on this list that might
      be willing to share their points of view on the topics
      in the book.

      -Dan

      =====

      Daniel W. Elwell