243Re: [findingfaith] On finding like minded Xtians: to Stephen Shields

  • Chris G Criminger
    Feb 9, 2002
      Welcome to the club Jim :-) As Stephen said, faithmaps is a place where
      postmodernity is discussed and debated. Then there are a whole host of
      "postmodern churches" (just do an engine church to see what emerges :-)
      All I can say is I am tracking with you (and those you have read). Where
      this merry go round ends, nobody knows (except for God :-)

      Grace and Peace - Chris Criminger
      Vallonia Indiana

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.