The aim of this group is to bring together members of the policy, academic and market communities to present and discuss research and analysis on financial stability and related regulatory issues.
Topics may include: theory and analysis of financial crises, bank failures, financial-market volatility, financial fragility in the household and corporate sectors, macroprudential indicators and financial regulation against systemic risks. The group is
currently co-ordinated in the UK National Institute of Economic and Social Research by
Eric Philip Davis.
- Feb 24, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.