stone cold

  • nwo_filthy_animals
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 3, 2001
      only one thing to say:<br><br>WHY STONE COLD? WHY?
    • nwo_filthy_animals
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 7, 2001
        In my picture section of the club The battlebot
        ones aren't sectioned by weight class cause so many
        keep getting added so i do them by 001, 002, 003...024
        and so on (that's why there are "???" cause there was
        no pic for that number at this time.
      • nwo_filthy_animals
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 11, 2001
          This club is about the WWF, WCW, an E-FED,
          Battlebots, and any other robotic combat sport so feel free
          to post meassages, this club is small only people
          from
          ANIMALS
        • nwo_filthy_animals
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 13, 2001