hey, thie is Debbie

  • debbi_starfishy5
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
      i'm new in this group, and was hoping to meet some cool people who have some of the same interests...especially guys! and i know that these porn groups have lots of guys.

      anyone want to chat and see what we can hookup? here's my geocities page where my pics are. leave me a message.

      http://www.geocities.com/debbies_hot_homepage

      Debbie
    • debbi_starfishy5