Welcome to the one stop club

  • nwo_filthy_animals
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 16, 2001
      this is the one stop club for da Filthy Animals, WCW, WWF, and battlebots.
    • nwo_filthy_animals
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 26, 2001
        For the e-fed i'm going to be rey mysterio
      • nwo_filthy_animals
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 26, 2001
          Bad and good Surprises at
          WrestleMania:<br><br>-As late entrant in the Battle Royal the King comes
          down at kicks everyones ass!<br><br>-During the
          Vince/Shane match we see Goldberg come out to help Vince.
          Then Tommy Dreamer comes out and kicks Goldberg and
          Vinces asses!<br><br>-In The Rock/StoneCold SteveAustin
          match we see Vince come down and help Austin win the
          title and see a new Corporation born/StoneCold
          SteveAustin and GoldBerg will be in it!!! (Well I doubt that!
          Really)<br><br>-During the Chyna/Ivory match Chyna is losing and we see
          Triple H come down and help her win and the huge and
          make up via WrestleMania 15! This will happen After
          Triple H/Undertaker as he will be a heel then and lose
          so ''Taker will have an undefeated streak in
          WrestleMania's!''<br><br>-In Kane/Big Show/Raven match we see Mankind return
          and capture the hardcore title!<br><br>(About
          StoneCold being heel, and joining the new Corporation, I
          don't really believe it! How do Austin join Vince
          McMahon? The man whom tried to screw StoneCold since he
          entered the WWF? well we'll just have to wait and see!)
        • nwo_filthy_animals
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 26, 2001
            I can't beleive it but it's true, the WWF bought
            WCW. <br>-THE FOLLOWING IS INFO FROM
            WCW.COM:<br>Special Announcement: WWFE Acquires WCW from Turner
            Broadcasting<br>Cross-Brand Storylines To Create Intriguing Possibilities for
            Fans Expected to Increase Television Ratings, PPV
            Buys<br>STAMFORD, Conn., March 23, 2001 - World Wrestling
            Federation Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: WWF) today announced
            its purchase of the World Championship Wrestling
            (WCW) brand from Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. (TBS
            Inc.), a division of AOL Time Warner. <br><br>The
            purchase of WCW creates a tag team partnership with the
            World Wrestling Federation brand that is expected to
            propel the sports entertainment genre to new heights.
            with Viacom, new WCW programming is anticipated to air
            on TNN in the near future. The possibility of
            cross-brand storylines and intrigue, however, may start as
            early as Monday night during WWF Raw Is War on TNN and
            the final performance of WCW Monday Nitro Live on
            Turner Network Television (TNT). <br><br>The binding
            agreement provides World Wrestling Federation Entertainment
            with the global rights to the WCW brand, tape library,
            and other intellectual property rights. <br><br>"This
            acquisition is the perfect creative and business catalyst for
            our company," said Linda McMahon, Chief Executive
            Officer of World Wrestling Federation Entertainment.
            "This is a dream combination for fans of sports
            entertainment. The incendiary mix of World Wrestling Federation
            and WCW personalities potentially creates intriguing
            storylines that will attract a larger fan base to the
            benefit of our advertisers and business partners, and
            propel sports entertainment to new heights."
            for us," said Stuart Snyder, President and Chief
            Operating Officer for World Wrestling Federation
            Entertainment. "We are assuming a brand with global distribution
            and recognition. We are adding thousands of hours to
            our tape library that can be repurposed for home
            videos, television, Internet streaming, and broadband
            applications. The WCW opens new opportunities for growth in our
            Pay Per View, live events, and consumer products
            divisions, as well as the opportunity to develop new
            television programming using new stars. We also will create
            additional advertising and sponsorship opportunities. In
            short, it is a perfect fit." <br><br>World Wrestling
            Federation Entertainment, Inc. is an integrated media and
            entertainment company headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut,
            with sale offices in New York City, Chicago and
            Toronto. The company is an equal partner with NBC in the
            XFL, a new professional football league. The company
            can be found online at wwf.com and wwfecorpbiz.com
          • nwo_filthy_animals
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 3, 2001
              only one thing to say:<br><br>WHY STONE COLD? WHY?
            • nwo_filthy_animals
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 7, 2001
                In my picture section of the club The battlebot
                ones aren't sectioned by weight class cause so many
                keep getting added so i do them by 001, 002, 003...024
                and so on (that's why there are "???" cause there was
                no pic for that number at this time.
              • nwo_filthy_animals
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 11, 2001
                  This club is about the WWF, WCW, an E-FED,
                  Battlebots, and any other robotic combat sport so feel free
                  to post meassages, this club is small only people
                  from
                  ANIMALS
                • nwo_filthy_animals
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 13, 2001