My new piercing looks cool!

  • coolhandsarah696
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2003
      I got my clit pierced last weekend and it hurt like a mother! It ain't swelled up no more, so now I want it licked. I'm also into anal.
      You would think that a girl like me wouldn't have to go far to find a man, but none around here are fine. I need a man thats fine as hell or at least has a huge dick!
      My roommate makes websites, so we took some pictures of my piercing and put them here

      http://www.UsedPussy.andmuchmore.com

      Cool name for a site!!!