Groups News This Week

  • daniel peng
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2006
      You are a SUCKER for eyes and lips? You are a SUCKER
      for mature women and younger men? You can NOT miss
      this!

      Older Women/Younger Men
      Age Gap Singles
      Older Men/Younger Women
      ...and more!

      http://www.younghub.com/new

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • daniel peng
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2006
        Hi, i think it's a good place. At least I could find
        many mature women there. Really nice women! And yes,
        many youny men and old men too. But i am not a gay!
        LOL~~~~~

        http://younghub.com/newest/maturegallery

        http://mail.yahoo.com