Re: [filmemporium] Lost in Space: Season 1

  • Haristas@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2003
      In a message dated 10/2/03 9:15:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Michael.Whitty@... writes:

      It does WHAT??!!??

      It includes the original pilot!

      Pay attention, silly boy!

      -- Rory
    • Whitty, Michael
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2003
        Hey, silly expert, I asked 2 questions:

        (1) is the pilot included?;

        (2) is there an original pilot with different actors/bits as per ST the
        original series?

        Some silly bastard answered "Yes it does"!

        SILLY!

        Michael

        IMPORTANT: Notice to be read with this E-mail
        1. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
        viruses and defects. 2. This e-mail (including any
        attachments) may contain confidential information for the
        use of the intended recipient. 3. If you are not the
        intended recipient, please: contact the sender by return
        e-mail, to notify the misdirection; do not copy, print,
        re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail; and
        delete and destroy all copies of this e-mail. 4. Any views
        expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are not
        a statement of Commonwealth policy unless otherwise stated.
        5. Finally, please do not remove this notice, so that any
        other readers are aware of these restrictions.