Wrong Turn Trailer Too Intense for Approval

  • MTotsky@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      From comingsoon.net:

      The Eliza Dushku-starring horror film Wrong Turn will hit theaters on May 30 but we have yet to see any footage from the 20th Century Fox film, directed by Rob Schmidt.

      Coming Soon! has learned from an anonymous source, and confirmed with the studio, that there will not be a theatrical trailer for Wrong Turn because the MPAA refused to approve three different versions. Each version was deemed "too intense." With the release date coming up fast the studio has decided to focus on TV buys instead.

      In the film, a wrong turn leaves a group of young people trapped and hunted in the West Virginia wilderness. The makeup and creature effects were created by f/x guru Stan Winston.
      Jeremy Sisto, Desmond Harrington and Emmanuelle Chriqui also star in the R-rated film.