Wuthering heights 1998

  • Ghadeer Omar
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2008

      I was so lucky lately, I managed to watch 2 versions of Wuthering heights in less than a month, when I was so eager to watch ANY version of this great Novel,.

       I've posted about the first version I watched , the 1992 version , which I loved ,

      The next one I watched is the UK TV version of 1998, and that one is EXCELLENT, it's better than the 1992 version,. There are many details that were  missing in the 1992 movie, and  were beautifully mentioned  in the 1998 one, I guess this version was more true to the book,.

      And the cast was fantastic, !

      Great Wuthering height version, I wonder if there's a better one,!!

      I seriously doubt that.

      Ghadeer

      Horton: All right, I gotta get this speck up to the top of Mount Nool A.S.A.P, whatever that means, probably act swiftly awesome packaderm! I mean, how hard can that be?
      --Horton hears a who, 2008