Pictures, Hold it right there !

  • Marc Desbiens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2006
      Pictures Attached. (4 or 5) :-)

      Don't see the attachments ???
      Received this from a friend ??? Want more ??
      Subscribe by sending a blank e-mail :

      pictureoftheday-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      pictureoftheday - subscribe @ yahoogroups . com

      ... and get 14 funny pictures every 2 days !! (4+10)

      Marc ;-)

      "John Wayne's not dead!! He's *FROZEN*!! And as soon as we
      find a cure for cancer, we're gonna thaw out The Duke and
      he's gonna be pretty pissed off!! You know why?!!? Have
      you ever taken a cold shower ?! Well multiply that by 15
      million times!! That's how pissed off The Duke's gonna be!!"

      Denis Leary - "I'm An A**hole" - ("No Cure For Cancer") - 1992

      http://mail.yahoo.com