Who deleted me ?

  • stupid_fijiana_1
    Message 1 of 1028 , Aug 1, 2000
      I want to know who and why I was deleted from
      this club. You bloody fijian piece-a-shits to the
      bone. If you keep on deleting me. I will still come
      back as _2 and you will continue see and read my
      postings on this board. Which of you damn founders deleted
      me? Eat this meat head, your blood stinks and could
      be smelt miles away. Bunch-a-wackos!
    • mataqali
      Message 1028 of 1028 , Mar 8, 2002
        Io,cola vina,maseki!!.............ooops my taau!!!

        Qai vakarautaka toka mada e dua na waqavuka meu lai kauta mada mai e
        dua na taga o.Baci levu ca sara ga na o e lomalagi.Lai kau rawa mai
        ni bera ni qai vuki me uca,se vaevei????

        ~sega ni loloma na uca mai lomalagi!!~

        *yalo vinaka,me waqavuka leeeeeeeeeeevu!!!!

        LMAO.