DEAR FRIENDS...

  • souls4_christ
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      DEAR FRIENDS...

      Maybe you are living with things that have been in your family line
      for
      two or more generations. Alcoholism, divorce, pornography, drug
      addiction, poverty, depression, anger, low self-esteem, whatever the
      problem, the good news is that you have an opportunity to break the
      negative cycle. You can choose to rise up and say, "With God's help,
      I'm turning the tide. I'm trusting God and taking responsibility for my
      own actions. I'm setting new standard."

      God will help you break that curse in your family, but it will take
      perseverance and a willingness to change on your part. Beyond that, it's
      not enough to say a trite little prayer one time. You must change your
      thinking and start believing God for better things. Your attitude should
      be:
      I don't care how defeated this family has been in the past. This is
      the
      new day. I boldly declare we are more than conquerors. It doesn't matter
      how broke we've been. I declare we are going to lend money and not
      borrow. I don't care how big our obstacles are. I declare that no weapon
      formed against us is going to prosper. I don't care how powerful our
      enemies are. Greater is He is in us than he who is in the world. We're
      not victims anymore. We're victors. We're blessed and cannot be cursed.

      Have some determination; ask God to put some fire in your spirit.
      Begin
      speaking in terms of victory rather than defeat. His words have amazing
      power, so quit talking about what you can't do, start talking about what
      God can do. Keep your mind focused on God's goodness. Stay in attitude
      of faith and victory and you will no longer live under the bondage
      that's been passed down from previous generations. Take a stand and be
      one to make a difference. Go beyond the old barriers of the past. Don't
      just accept
      whatever comes in your way in life.

      You were born to win; you were born for greatness; you were created
      be champion in life.

      Have a Blessed day!

      This e-mail was delivered to you by:

      Souls4Christ Ministry

      Committed to Deliver the Word of God through E-mails

      If you have a heart for God, forward this e-mail to 20 people.

      Remember! The Lord said,

      "If you deny me in front of your friends,

      I will deny you in front of my father".