Fwd: Help! murder, the Hong Kong police kill the Hong Kong people.

  • xxxxxxx cheung
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2004
      Fwd: Help! murder, the Hong Kong police kill the Hong Kong people.

      The Internet is the power, the necessity that of the terrorist of Hong Kong of the attack of the world people supplies power.

      Please forward the email, the group, the Message Board, icq and the Hong Kong government, thanks my dear friend.

      Dear friends:

      Help! The murder, the Hong Kong police using brain voice read-write machine murder Hong Kong people, 100% true story, please email the world people and forward 1 email the Hong Kong government, 1*10*100*1000....., thank my dear Internet friend.

      Hong Kong police terrorist organization:

      The devil machine made in England, the uses the Hong Kong police, it now installs the net of communication of the police, 24 hours murders Hong Kong people, this murder is defeat, to disclose the fact by the Hong Kong police terrorist organization.

      By the 2001-1-1~2004-11-1 over 46 months, to hear of point by the police terrorist:
      1. The head installs the small machine in Hong kong people ----- installs is very easy, does not have the sound to be troublesome, the victim did not have the feel.
      2. input - output the sound ----- in the mountain, the sewer, the elevator, input - output the sound is very clear, does not use the dry battery.
      3. it murder the Hong Kong people ----- the terrorist is the Hong Kong police exceeds 50, murder many the Hong Kong people to exceeds for 3 years.

      Hong Kong government, Chief Executive : http://www.info.gov.hk/ce/eindex.htm

      Please forward E-mail to Hong Kong government : ceo@...

      Hong Kong people twaaaaa 2004-12-16

      English search engine: twaaaaa

      Website: http://enaaaaa2000.why.to

      HongKong English French German Japanese Portuguese Spanish

    • xxxxxxx cheung
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2005
        Fwd: Help! murder, the Hong Kong police kill the Hong Kong people.

        The Internet is the power, attacks the Hong Kong terrorist to needs the world people power.

        Please forward the email, the group, the Message Board, icq and the Hong Kong government, thanks my dear friend.

        Dear friends:

        Help! The murder, the Hong Kong police using brain voice read-write machine murder Hong Kong people, 100% true story, please email the world people and forward 1 email the Hong Kong government, 1*10*100*1000....., thank my dear Internet friend.

        Hong Kong police terrorist organization:

        The devil machine made in England, the uses the Hong Kong police, it now installs the net of communication of the police, 24 hours murders Hong Kong people, this murder is defeat, to disclose the fact by the Hong Kong police terrorist organization.

        By the 2001-1-1~2005-1-1 over 48 months, to hear of point by the police terrorist:
        3. it murder the Hong Kong people ----- the terrorist is the Hong Kong police exceeds 50, murder many the Hong Kong people to exceeds for 4 years.

        Hong Kong government, Chief Executive : http://www.info.gov.hk/ce/eindex.htm

        Please forward E-mail to Hong Kong government : ceo@...

        Hong Kong people twaaaaa 2005-1-12

        English search engine: twaaaaa

        Website: http://enaaaaa2000.why.to

        HongKong English French German Japanese Portuguese Spanish

        借過、一拍兩散、奇洛李維斯回信...
        全港最大手機下載中心
        http://mobile.yahoo.com.hk/