Important Letter for fijikavabowl Members

  • xnqm2gm4
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2004
      I saved thousands of dollars a month with this free service.
      Every little bit of cash adds up over time.
      Let them show you how it works.
      you must copy and paste this link into your web browser now!
      http://homeloansline.com/?partid=rcc1
      Save more of your hard earned money
      Raise the quality of your family's life.
      The time is now and be sure not to miss out.
      Let them explain why you have to act now.

      you must copy and paste this exact link into your web browser.
      http://homeloansline.com/?partid=rcc1

    • yngmwtnbtsbr
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2004
        If you are in debt, consolidate now.
        There is no amount of debt that is too much or too little.
        If you are behind on bills we can help.
        Sleep well and debt free

        http://xolwed.com/adfhu
        please copy and paste the above link into your web-browser.

        Our prestigious staff will help.
        We specialize in debt consolidation.
        We can make your life easier. Just give us a chance.

        copy and paste the following link into your web browser now
        http://xolwed.com/adehu

        Have Professionals help you.
        We will fight with creditors so you do not have too.
        We will consolidate and minimize your debt immediately.
        http://xolwed.com/adghu
        Copy and paste the above link into your web browser.

        Quality of life goes up when debt goes down. You must act now.

        http://xolwed.com/adfhu

      • xlwtvkdjtqr
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2004
          Our knowledgeable staff saves more money for more Americans then anyone.
          We are proud to work hard for you to get the best deal on any Home Loan.
          Refinancing now is the key to save you and your family money.

          http://grealus.com/azghu

          Helping people is what we do. Let us help you by saving you more money.
          http://grealus.com/acwhu