Am I hot enough to strip?

  • badbootiebiotch69x15
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2004
      I recently lost my job as a forth grade teacher and have more debt then I can handle right now. I suppose I could get another teaching job but it would take me forever to pay off all my student loans and credit card debt. One of my friends told me that I should try exotic dancing for a few months because the money is great and I could pay off all my debt but I'm a little apprehensive about trying it. I know I have the body for it because I work out regularly and have been told I look great in my thong bikini but I'm still not sure. I was hoping to get an unbiased opinion of my physical appearance before I try to get a dancing job so I took a few revealing photos and posted them at this link.

      http://www.HotPersonalAd.com/x.asp?afl=NYHO

      take a look and let me know if I have what it takes!