Do me doggy style and pull my hair

  • lick_up_your_cum9
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
      Do you think you can help me with something?
      I recently got rid of my B/F and now I need some no stings attached sex. I want a man to bend me over, pull my hair with one hand and picnh my nipples with the other!
      This way I can really feel him deep inside of me.
      If you want to hook up sometime go here
      http://www.hotpersonalad.com /landing.asp?afl=FYHO
      If you ever want to chat sometime Yahoo IM me at sweet_hart3003
    • lick_up_your_cum9